BENEFITS OF WORKING AT VINFEN CONNECTICUT
As a leading health and human service provider, Vinfen Connecticut offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package to our employees, as well as a variety of professional development and educational assistance opportunities.
The following are examples of some of the benefits that are offered to full-time employees. Certain benefits are pro-rated and available to part-time employees.
Vinfen Connecticut employee benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- 403(b) Tax-deferred annuity plan
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- 15 vacation days annually with 20 vacation days after five years of employment
- 8 sick days annually
- 11 Holidays annually
- 3 Personal Days annually
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefit
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Plans
- Employee Recognition Program
- Professional Development and Educational Assistance
If you are looking for a meaningful career and are ready to learn, grow, and care, visit our job openings page to search and apply for available opportunities.