COVID-19 Information and Resources
Vinfen is committed to providing our staff, the people we serve, their networks of support, and the community with accurate, helpful information as well as resources to assist in keeping people healthy. Please review the information below. Additional news and information will be posted as needed and as it becomes available.
State Resources and Policies
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health Updates and Information on Coronavirus
- Massachusetts Public Health Fact Sheet on Coronavirus
- Connecticut Department of Public Health Updates and Information on Coronavirus
- DMH Visitation Policy Update (7.1.20)
- DDS Visitation Guidance (7.2.2020)
- DDS Outdoor Visitation Graphic
- DDS Off-Site Visit Attestation Form
Information & Resources for Families
- Fact Sheet for Families & Guardians (3.25.20)
- Closing Vinfen’s Massachusetts Developmental Day Services (3.24.20)
- Letter from Joe Gomes (4.1.20)
- Letter from Joe Gomes (4.16.20)
- Info on the Vinfen Family Advisory Council
- Fun Activities to do at Home
- A Letter from Joe Gomes on Vinfen’s Visitation Policy (6.8.20)
- A Letter from Jeanne Russo on Vinfen’s Visitation Policy (8.24.20)
- Mental Health Practices and Tips
- COVID-19 Stress Management Tips from Vinfen Directors of Clinical Services
For a comprehensive list of all internal staff communications, please visit myvinfen.org.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.